Refunds & Returns
In accordance with the ‘Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000’ Dovetrail Mobility LTD customers are entitled to a refund on goods purchased under the following circumstances:
a) If the customer was induced into buying the goods by misrepresentation.
b) If the goods have a fault about which they could not have known at the time of purchase.
c) If the goods are NOT of merchantable quality – a basic level and quality and performance that would be reasonable to expected – bearing in mind the price and the way the goods were described.
d) If the goods don’t do the job the customer was led to believe they would do.
e) If the goods don’t match the description given when ordered.
g) A customer may be offered a repair, an exchange or a credit note rather than a refund but this is at the customer’s discretion.
h) Under distance selling regulations the customer has the right to return the item within 14 days without giving reason and the customer has 14 days to return the goods once they’ve told you.
If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 07854089081 or 07522 043965 to request cancellation. Please note once we have despatched your order, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns policy will apply. Please note, all cancellation requests need to be made by telephone and emails will not be accepted.
We aim for customer satisfaction with every purchase you make but we understand things don’t always work out. To help you we have tried to make the returns process as simple as possible.
· You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period, we cannot accept any returns.
· To cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the goods, you must contact us in writing (via email) to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full contact details should you have any further questions.
· You must return the goods to us within 14 days of notifying us of the return.
· Refunds will be credited within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
· Refund requests must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
07854089081 or 07522 043965
· To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused and undamaged.
· For used items, refunds will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge.
· If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, Dovetrail Mobility Ltd also t/a Used Mobility Scooter Shop reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s). This can be up to 50% of the original purchase price depending on the condition.
· The customer is responsible for the costs of the return.
· The customer is responsible for arranging the return and is liable for any damage caused during transportation.
· If you wish to return a product due to the death of a family member, we ask that first you refer to our refund policy. If you are eligible for a refund this will usually be credited back to the account or card used for the original purchase, however, should the account have been closed or frozen – please provide either (a) a copy of page of the will showing the executor or beneficiary (b) a copy of probate or (c) a copy of the letter of administration.
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled or packaging is complex to enable return, we can arrange to send a mobility technician to collect the product from you.
· If this service is needed, please notify us in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
· By ordering this service you agree to pay a minimum cost of £100 as an engineer fee plus the cost of fuel. This will be calculated on millage and will need to be prearranged and agreed by both parties.